City Services Facts
• 311 City Services Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Examples of common issues to use 311 include graffiti removal, rodent and sewer issues, or to request a tree planting.
• 311 should also be used to make non-emergency police reports.
• Use 311 to receive information regarding an upcoming city event.
Access the Center
• Dial 3-1-1 from a local telephone.
• Submit a request on-line
• Outside of the Chicago area? Call (312) 744-5000.
• Fill out on-line form or call the 1st Ward Service Office at (773) 278-0101 and we will submit your request.