Residential Parking Zones Numbers Will Change
After a series of community meetings and an overwhelming response to our on-line survey, residential parking zones have been consolidated. As a direct result of your comments, we have changed our current 62 zones into 6 residential parking zones. Thank you to all the individuals that submitted comments and suggestions to our office.
This does mean that the residential permit number on your sticker application may be incorrect. In order to check your new number, below is a list of the updated zone numbers or download a map of 1st Ward Residential Park Zones.
* 154- Division to Wabansia, Damen to Noble
* 346- Schubert to Wellington, California to Hoyne
* 102- Division to Altgeld, California to Oakley
* 759- Chicago to Division, California to Western
* 204- Augusta to Division, Paulina to Milwaukee
* 168- Ontario to Division, Western to Paulina
(Also included in 168 are the 800 block of North Marshfield, 1500 block of West Fry, and 1600 block of West Ontario)
The updated residential parking zones went into effect July 1, 2007 and only affects streets that are currently zoned for residential parking.